SPARKLING TIMES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we will supply to you the products (Products) listed on our website www.sparklingtimes.org (our site). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please tick the checkbox in the shopping basket to accept these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd are the publishers of the Sparkling Times products. Everyday Miracles Ltd also produce and sell a range of activity resources and services through The Daily Sparkle. Everyday Miracles Ltd own the copyright on all materials produced.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd processes orders on the understanding that the customer has gained the necessary consent from the subject to pass on their information for the purpose of producing the Sparkling Times product(s).
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website are owned by us. You may view or download any part of the website for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to store the website, or any part of the website, for any other purpose; print copies of the website, or any part of the website, for any other purpose; reproduce, copy or transmit the website, or any part of the website, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium. All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the content of the material it provides is accurate and up to date. However, we shall have no liability for any inaccuracy in information.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the terms of the Order submitted by the Customer are complete and accurate. Everyday Miracles Ltd shall have no liability for any names, information or imagery that is supplied inaccurately or in error.
- All Sparkling Times orders are payable in advance.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd will provide customers with their Sparkling Times product(s). Upon submission of an order, the customer will be provided with an instantly downloadable PDF and three hard copies, printed on a minimum of 150gsm silk paper.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd operates a delivery timeframe of 7 working days, for delivering printed goods via postal mail. However, we recommend customers order as far in advance as possible.
- Everyday Miracles Ltd do not operate a cancellation policy, due to the immediate nature of processing that takes place once an order is submitted.
- Customers are permitted to view, download and use their Sparkling Times orders for private purposes and reference material only. Users are not permitted to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, amend or exploit the Sparkling Times materials for any other purpose or in any other medium or form.
- Force majeur. Everyday Miracles shall have no liability to the Customer under this agreement if it is prevented from, or delayed in performing, its obligations under this agreement or from carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Everyday Miracles or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, terrorist action, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, other extremely adverse weather conditions or default of Everyday Miracle’s subcontractors.
- Everyday Miracle’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance, or contemplated performance, of this agreement, shall be limited to the price paid for the edition of the Daily Sparkle giving rise to such liability.
- Everyday Miracles may, from time to time and without notice, change the terms of this agreement in order to comply with any applicable law, safety or statutory requirements, provided that such changes do not materially affect the nature or scope of the product or the price.
- While Everyday Miracles endeavours to ensure that our website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control.
- No variation of this agreement shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each of the parties.
- This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into the agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than for breach of contract, as expressly provided in this agreement.